Monday, June 4, 2018

99c for a limited time (regular price $3.99)


99c for a limited time on #amazon >>> https://amzn.to/2Jps2E0 three women - one #secret. When Becky catches her boyfriend kissing her best friend, Becky stops believing in love. Heartbroken, It was time to escape! 

REVIEWS:
"I will be reading it again and again, but the next time I will have tissues ready because About Three Authors will grab you by your heart and soul. You will LOVE this story!!" Charidy Williams Anaya.



I absolutely love this author and this book did not disappoint me one bit...... just the opposite! I was completely taken in with Becky and her story! I read this in one sitting and could not stand it when I had to put it down! I was right there with Becky through her heartaches, confusion, sadness and happiness!! Do yourself a huge favor and pick up this book!!! YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT! Thank you so very much Patti!!! I look forward to more of your writing!!!! Keep up the great work!!! Also want to say thank you for so many of the personal touches of life you added to this story!!! I loved it soooo much! April Epley.

Patti has written ABOUT THREE AUTHORS - its a story filled to the brim with every emotion one could feel. We see love, loss, heartache, happiness, hate, tears of joy, tears of sadness. I enjoyed this read very much so, I had tears in my eyes and was so grateful no one was home to see me wiping them away. At one stage my reading was blurred but I read on .. Wanting to find out what was going to happen... Katrina Hill


5.0 out of 5 starsSweet and teary.
.0 out of 5 starsMemorable, heartwarming and a tear jerker !! Story with a meaning within the pages.
.0 out of 5 starsRomantic Tearjerker.
.0 out of 5 stars"Never Give Up On Love"
 out of 5 starsAwesome. I absolutely loved this book!
.0 out of 5 starsLove All Around.

You may also like to read:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...