Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Today’s post is the Lucky 7 post; I was tagged by Suzy Turner, author of the Raven Saga.



I got tagged! Today’s post is the Lucky 7 post; I was tagged by Suzy Turner, author of the Raven Saga.

Here’s how it works:
Go to page 7 or 77 in your current manuscript
Go to line 7
Copy down the next seven lines/sentences exactly as they are
Tag 7 other authors

This excerpt is from page 7 Bound By Blood:

A gush of putrid smelling blood and saliva spewed from between the animal's fangs as it opened its mouth and exhaled one last breath.  Then its lifeless body, contorted by death, crashed to the rocky outcrop below.
A bolt of lightening streaked across the sky, severing the invisible thread that kept us suspended, and we start to fall.  I am alarmed at how fast the earth below is rushing up to greet us…  I turn to look at Damon, searching for answers, but he just smiles, unaffected by our foreseeable death on the rocks below. 
For I see now, with absolute certainty, that we have not jumped far enough out from the cliff face.  excerpt: Paradox Series. Bound By Blood (bk 3) - October 2012 release
The Lost Soul (The Raven Saga)

Left: Suzy Turner's Book in the Raven Saga. 
And now I need to choose 7 authors to do the same! Hmm? I have so many awesome authors from my indie family - and I can choose only 7! sorry, I chose 8 :) Don't worry if you're too busy to play ;)
Ella Medler - check out Ella's "7" here
Lana Davison
Kristie Haigwood
KaSonndra Leigh
Carlyle Labuschagne
Collette Scott
Dionne Lister
Julia Crane




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...