Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My name is Alaiel Kreuz and I am a book blogger!


Hi everybody! My blog is “Librarian Mouse”

•   Where were you born and where do you call home?
-   I was born in Lima (Peru) since my mom is from there but I was raised in Spain (my dad is Spanish) and then I’ve lived in Brasil, Lima again and now Switzerland. My home? Spain. My favorite country? Brasil.

•   How long have you been blogging?
- For the last three months and it’s been awesome!

•   What is the name of the book you most recently blogged about?
- Watched by Sharde Richardson (amazing book!)

•   What did you think about the cover?
- Watched’s cover is utterly pretty, the colors, the light and the design are wonderful.

•   What was you most favorite character and why?
-   That would be Mikayla, the main character, because she is sarcastic, clever and funny.

•   If this book was part of a series, would you read the next book?
-   Yes, actually I’m dying to know what happens next!

•   Was this a book you were asked to review or did you buy it?
-   I bought it.

•   Have you written a book yourself or are you planning to in the future?
-   I have a book almost finished but I’m not sure of the process after that so I will have to do a little research.

•   What are 3 of your all-time favorite books?
-   The “Time Master” trilogy by Louise Cooper, “The Vampire Chronicles” by Anne Rice and “Dragonlance” by Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman.

•   Is there an Author that you would really like to meet?
-   I really wanted to meet Louise Cooper, sadly she died two years ago.

•   Do you prefer ebooks, paperbacks or hardcover?
-   Hardcovers, paperbacks and ebooks in that order.

•   Where do you prefer to buy your books?
-   In a bookstore but books in Switzerland are really really expensive so I stick with The Book Depository or Amazon.

•   Have you ever read a book more than once?
-   Tons, hahahaha.

•   Is there a particular movie or TV series that you preferred over the book version?
-   I hate Twilight (other fans out there, please don’t kill me) but the other parts were way much better.

•   What book are you currently reading and in what format (ebook/paperback/hardcover)?
-   “Descended by blood” by Angelica Kace ebook copy.

•   Are there any new Authors that have grasped your interest recently and why?
-   Well, you of course (I loved “Paradox”), Sharde Richardson (“Watched”), Julie Kagawa (“Iron Fey series”) and Rusty Fischer (“Zombies don’t cry”).

•   Do you ever blog in your PJ’s?
-   Actually yes :D

•   Cats or dogs?
-   Both.

•   Coffee or tea?
-   Cold lemon tea (it’s so refreshing :D)

•   Favorite food?
-   Indian and Chinese.

•   What is a movie or TV show that you watched recently and really enjoyed?
-   Harry Potter 7.2 (it was perfect!)

•   Where can your readers follow you?


•   Thank you so much for taking the time to do this interview with me and allowing us a glimpse into your blogging world.
- Thanks to you for the interview, it was really cool to know how do you authors feel with our questions :D


Thank you for sharing and thank you for blogging.  Patti

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...