Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Book review by Darkiss Reads

Darkiss Reads Blog:

The world of Angels in which Patti Roberts creates is one of greed, power, sex, control with a bit of conspiracy theory which lays the ground work for the war between good and evil.

But who is good and who is evil remains to be seen. Her world of Angels is multi-faceted and for a brief moment I was immersed into their world and presented with very complex and twisted characters and I found myself wanting more.

The author has truly created a villain worth reading, he is dark and so very bad that you can’t help but want to see more of his dammed soul. Read more…

Author’s Comment:

Patti Roberts said…

Thank you, I loved your review! I am so glad that you were able to clearly see the two different parts to this story.

Book 2 is the story that will please most. However I felt obliged to begin with the young Grace to built the foundation for book 2.

Again, thank you very much, I appreciated your time in reviewing my book.

Many thanks Patti :)



Thank you for dropping by, please leave a comment. Cheers, Patti

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...